Will Writing Workshop
Learn about Wills in One Day and Have Your Will Drafted at a Special Price
Everyone needs a Will. Take this opportunity to have one
written or review the one you have already written. You will also learn about
how Trusts can be used to manage your assets over a period of time.
we will look at how you can use the Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) to appoint
persons to act on your behalf in case you lose mental capacity. Finally, you
will learn how the Advanced Medical Directive (AMD) is used in end-of-life situations.
In this highly interactive workshop, you will:
· Learn what happens to your assets if you pass away without a Will
· Understand the basics of Will writing in order to have your own Will drafted
· Understand specific gifts, executorship and guardianship
· Be guided through a fact find to fill in your own Will Instruction Form
· Have your Will drafted or have your Will reviewed
Understand how the Lasting Power of Attorney
& Advanced Medical Directive can benefit your family
Date: 12 March 2016, Saturday
Time: 10.00am to 4.30pm
Venue: Bras Basah area (venue details to be announced nearing date)
Cost: $380/person for the workshop + a Simple Will.
$350/person (Buddy Price - bring a friend)
Notes, refreshments and lunch are provided.
· The cost of the workshop covers the drafting of a Simple Will. If you have special instructions or have a need for Trust, the fee is likely to be higher.
· A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required to reserve your seat and for the preparation of notes and refreshments.
· We need a minimum of 10 pax for the workshop to commence. In the event of cancellation, a full refund of deposit will be made.
Chee Fook Keon LLB, MBA
Executive Director, Estate Planning Council
Keon is responsible for the successful leadership and management of the Estate Planning Council, a social enterprise for the promotion of estate planning in ASEAN.
He advises families and businesses on their estate, financial and succession needs. He brings years of experience to his advisory from his previous work as a trustee, investment analyst, financial adviser and trainer.